Join the PTSD After Childbirth Yahoo Group
Powered by health.groups.yahoo.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Independent: Joanna Moorhead: A bad birth experience can last a lifetime

A friend (purpledragon1976@gmail.com) has sent you an article:

Joanna Moorhead: A bad birth experience can last a lifetime

Sunday, 17 July 2011

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/joanna-moorhead-a-bad-birth-experience-can-last-a-lifetime-2314910.html

Nineteen years ago I ? and my baby ? almost died. I was 29 weeks pregnant at the time. The baby was my first, and all seemed well. Then a visit to an antenatal clinic changed everything. My blood pressure was high; there was protein in my urine. I was sent to hospital; admitted immediately; and by dawn the next morning, I'd had a Caesarean section and had a tiny (2lbs 13oz) daughter, who was fighting for her life in special care.

I thought you might find this interesting!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him on draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete