Attend Evidence-Based Nursing Care: Labor Support Skills Workshop
Save the Date for March 5, 2010, in Hollywood, FL
Join a dedicated group of health care professionals who truly understand and appreciate the labor process.
Register now to join us March 5, 2010 in Hollywood, FL for the
Lamaze® International Evidence-Based Nursing Care: Labor Support Skills Workshop. This specialty workshop presented by Lamaze International is designed to help health care professionals develop and hone their labor support skills.
Birthing professionals like you are raving about this comprehensive workshop. See what your colleagues who have completed this workshop have to say:
- “The workshop was very informative, providing helpful techniques and ideas for my practice.”
- “It surpassed my expectations; I discovered best practices that I couldn’t have learned about anywhere else.”
Learn from a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator
Michele Ondeck, RN, IBCLC, LCCE, FACCE, will guide you through an innovative workshop that focuses on proven strategies you can use to provide the highest quality care.
Upon completion, you will know how to:
- Help women reduce pain from contractions through movement;
- Provide comfort through use of focusing, relaxation and massage techniques; and
- Utilize methods associated with decreased need for medical intervention.
Opportunity for Contact Hours
In addition to enhancing your support skills and affording you the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals, this one-day workshop is approved for:
- 7 Lamaze contact hours
- 7 Nursing contact hours
Don’t Wait to Register!
Provide the best support—register now for the Evidence-Based Nursing Care: Labor Support Skills Workshop! Register online or call 800-368-4404.
Learn more about evidence-based care and other valuable educational opportunities by visiting www.lamaze.org.