Join the PTSD After Childbirth Yahoo Group
Powered by health.groups.yahoo.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Telegraph reader thought you would be interested in this article

 
Depending on your email program, you may be able to click on the link in the email. Alternatively, you may have to open a web browser, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer, and copy the link over into the address bar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/women_shealth/8643544/Posh-versus-Push-childbirth.html

For the best content online, visit www.telegraph.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him on draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete