Join the PTSD After Childbirth Yahoo Group
Powered by health.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, July 2, 2010

Postpartum Mental Illnesses - Postpartum depression and psychosis support! - A very quick, 3-question survey

A very quick, 3-question survey

Posted by: "tsnm278"

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm (PDT)



Hello everyone!

As I posted before, I've recently started up a website called SOS: Sisterhood of Strength at http://sisterhoodofstrength.wordpress.com. It aims to empower women with mental illness (both permanent and temporary) to express themselves through art and writing. I publish art, poetry, fiction, and non-fiction that women who struggle with mental illness send me.

To better understand the needs of my target audience, I've come up with a survey. It's only 3 questions, and will take less than 5 minutes of your time to complete. By participating, you'll be helping not only me, but women everywhere. Please pass on this link to women you know. Remember, not everyone is forthcoming about their mental illness, and almost half of people in the U.S. have a mental illness of some sort!

To start, you can copy and paste the following link to your browser: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D5B3RLR

Thank you so, so, so much for your help and participation.

Sandhya

No comments:

Post a Comment