Roseville-Pregnancy Information Night
WHEN: Thursday ~ December 3rd
WHERE: Maidu Community Center
1550 Maidu Dr. Roseville, CA 95661
Arts & Crafts Room
COST: *FREE to Expectant or New Parents
RSVP by going to:
- Bump Birth and Beyond (a resource for expectant families)
We provide local resources for expectant families in the Placer, Sutter, Yuba & Sacramento surrounding counties.
- City of Roseville, California - Maidu Community Center
Get directions and map the location of the event.
**Donations will be accepted to cover the cost of the event, all further proceeds will be donated to "Operation Special Delivery"**
Doulas in action
- Operation Special Delivery
Operation Special Delivery (or OSD), provides trained volunteer doulas for pregnant women whose husbands or partners have been severely injured or who have lost their lives due to the current war on terror, or who will be deployed at the time that th
This is a centralized public event to inform the pregnant community about different views and the many options they have surrounding their pregnancy & birth. There is NOT an underlying agenda to promote any specific birth option, this event is to get the information out into our community so expectant parents can make educated descisions regarding pregnancy & birth.
The meeting will follow the structure below:
- Know Your Birth Options (presentation)
- Q&A Panel (childbirth professionals answer your questions!)
- Meet & Greet (of all the professionals attending including the panel)